Friday, April 3, 2009

Another idea for my small island (continuation of previous post)

I have got another evil idea for my small island.
I will start producing weapons that all the kings of the other islands will buy from me. They love shooting at each others...they are so dumb. But I need money to produce them so I can sell them. What can I do...mmm.
I got it. I will tell the stupid inhabitants that I need to produce weapons in order to use them to fight Bubu, so they won't question why I am using the money they give me to build them instead of using them for any other purpose.
I will tell them that Bubu hides himself in a cave in an island next to ours with a huge amount of dangerous enemies.
Two hundred.
And I need money to build weapons to fight him and to send my army of about ten thousands soldiers to fight them....Mmm maybe they will think that my army is to big for just two hundred cave-men. Noooo. If I use the machine I will invent, the one that tells them how dangerous and evil Bubu is while entertaining them, to tell them that this is necessary, absolutely necessary, no other solution is thinkable, I am sure they will fall for it.
They fall for anything, why shouldn't they fall for this one too? They won't notice that the cave-men are just two hundred. I will tell them that we need to protect our little island, our small paradise, from such an evil bastard. And at the same time we'll help the island that Bubu owns. We'll make of it a paradise just like ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment