Friday, April 3, 2009

Comment on Echoes in the warp post on China missiles

I agree. China will never send a missile to his best market. Why losing customers by killing them? I like the last sentence: Conflict is about as likely as Wal-Mart sending nasty letters to it's customers. China is like Walmart and the USA is its customers. Would they do something to annoy the customers?

They pretend to be communist but they are more capitalist than the USA: what's more capitalist than making profit by making people work 23 hours a day for a small wage to produce a cheap product that will be sold abroad because the people who produce it are too poor to afford it?
And what about all the American multinationals in China? If China hates you they should not allow it. I am sure the rich Chinese that lead the country secretly love the rich Americans if they give them money.
But they tell the Chinese people they hate the USA because an enemy is always good. Anytime people complain about human rights and so on they just start blaming the USA.

If one day I will have my own small island in the sea and I will be very evil I will invent an enemy called Bubu and I will tell the stupid inhabitants that work for me like slaves that he is the one to blame for their miserable condition. It always work very well. Then I will tell them that he supports slavery while I am an anti-slavery person. And they all sould thank me for protecting them from that evil bastard. That Bubu, bleah. Oh..how they will fall for it very easily...I will invent a machine that can repeat it to them every single minute of the day to make sure they remember it. I don't know how this machine should be like but I will find it out. Maybe it should look like something that entertains them so they will be more willing to listen to it. Oh, that's such a good plan... My own small island, and I will be sunbathing and partying all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment